Monday, April 11, 2011

Dallin Gary

We love our Dallin! He sure is growing, maturing, and being such a good big brother! He can count to 10 and sing his ABC song. Just recently he started singing the BINGO song. It so fun to see our 4 year old doing big boy things. He still does really well at potty training but wears a diaper at bedtime- that will come. Dallin loves to be outside, helping with any cooking, telling me he loves me so much (always melts my heart), watching Curious George, playing with Jacob, and making sure Hannah is happy! Dallin does really well at speech and loves his teacher. We are keeping an eye on a stuttering problem that seems to be getting worse. I'm hoping that it will clear up. We have to stop him and tell him to start over. We think he's trying to find the right word. Dallin has such a sweet heart and loves life. I love my Dallin and am so blessed Heavenly Father chose us to be his parents. He is meant to be in our family and we wouldn't have it any other way.


Our cute Dallin Gary!!

Always Daddy's helper!

Dallin was laughing and in a good mood. We got some good pictures!


No comments: