Monday, April 11, 2011

Hannah Nicole

Oh my Hannah Girl- I love this girl so much! It's so much fun to have cute pink things around our house and cute to see how Hannah brings the sweet, soft side out of our rough boys including Ryan. I tell this adorable girl I can't wait to do the girly things with her- we will go shopping and get our nails done. Oh I love how sweet this girl is. I love her smile and I love how she smiles from her head to her toes. She gives the biggest smiles and is usually so happy. She is so easy going and content. She isn't crawling yet but that's ok. I still wish she was my little 5 lb 14 oz girl but this stage is fun. She loves life and I love her!!! How truly blessed I am to have 3 kiddos and an amazing hubby!!


Hannah did get her ears pierced a few weeks ago- now she has bling bling!!

Hannah was trying so hard to get my food!! She even wanted my plate!




Even Hannah was having fun with Nana's computer!

I love this sweet girl!

Hannah was talking up a storm to me and was so happy! I wish you could have heard her- it was a good story!!

1 comment:

Wendi and Matt said...

She is soo cute! Love those pretty eyes!