Monday, August 2, 2010

Jacob's Haircut

Jacob got his first haircut. He looks like a cute, little boy now. We were hoping to get it cut before the 24th but it didn't happen. A few people told us they loved his mullet. I laughed. The back of his hair has always been longer even when he was born. Both Ryan and I were a little nervous to do this haircut just because it's a huge ordeal to give Dallin a haircut. But, Jacob actually laughed when Ryan did the back. It was so easy and took no time at all. We both looked at each other when we were done and couldn't believe how easy it was. I was a little sad to cut his hair. My little boy is growing up. These aren't great pictures but Jacob is an active 13 month old that doesn't want to stand still. Yes, he walks everywhere and has for a good month. It's so much fun to see him walking around and playing with Dallin. I just love our boys!!!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

what an adorable "old" boy!!! Too cute and I am sooo glad it was easy to do, that makes all the difference!

Amy said...

Can he teach my kids that it is ok to cut their hair? Love the haircut!