Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Best 3 Years of My Life

Ryan and I have been married 3 happy, amazing years. I still have to pinch myself that I am so blessed and lucky to have Ryan in my life. He has the biggest heart and does so much for me and our family. I really appreciate all the little things he does for me that make me smile. I love how he still opens my door and will even wait if I am putting Dallin in his car seat. I tell him that somedays he worries too much but that just shows how much he cares. One day while we were in Snowflake, Dallin and I had gone for a walk. I got this call from Ryan asking if we were ok. As I told him of course I thought it was an odd question- just a walk. He told me that he had heard a fire truck and a couple of police cars go racing by with sirens going. He had to make sure we were ok. I know he cares about me. I love how when we go for a walk or bike ride he always puts himself on the side with the traffic. He says he feels better that way. I always feel better with Ryan on my side. I love you so much always and forever!!!

This last Friday Ryan and I went to a Cubs Spring Training game. It was so much fun even though it was a blazing 90 degrees.

After the game we went to the Cheesecake Factory and ate a yummy dinner. I splurged and we shared the best strawberry cheesecake.
Thanks for being you and making me so happy Honey!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun...what a great hubby! We are so glad he is in the family!

Wendi and Matt said...

I member when we went to the cubs game for spring break when I was in like 9th grade! good times! And 3 years is a lot!

the DeCampos Family said...

Yeah to 3 years! Time flies when you are having fun!