Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Guy


Can you find the carrot on his head? Don't ask me how but he got it there. It stayed there for awhile.

Dallin now loves to pull all the books off the shelf. He just found them. Yes, a few have hit his foot. I feel bad for him when they do but he finds them so fast.

I guess Dallin has found a good place to hold his pacifier until he needs it again.

Dallin always loves the sink and car keys. I'm sure he was in heaven having both!

Dallin was so fun to watch try and eat peas. He would pick them up one at a time. He got a few in his mouth but most ended up in his lap.

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a big boy eating his veges. Dallin looks so grown up in those pictures. What a cutie!

the DeCampos Family said...

I love that carrot on his head. When you said you had picts up i thought they were of dgf walking. guess i'll have to wait for that one!

Unknown said...

I hope these pictures mean he is eating better. I haven't talked to you or seen you in a while. Hope all is well! Mason loves to rub his PB& J hands in his hair. I have to always give him a bath in the sink.

Unknown said...

Oh and I heard he is walking....congrats!! I want to see footage!

Wendi and Matt said...

cute kimmie! hes getting big! cant wait for saturday!