Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday

Last night we went to Chuck E. Cheese for a fun birthday party. Thank you Scott and Marjorie for the food, fun, and everything that you did! Happy Birthday My Boys!!

Nathan turned 5 on Jan. 31 and just got into kindergarten. Yea!

Andrew turned 4 on Jan. 16. He didn't want to look away from his game.
I guess I didn't get a picture of Brandon. He turned 1 on Feb 2.

As you can see, Dallin had lots of fun. He loved the car games and never wanted to let go of the steering wheel. Another boy was waiting patiently for Dallin to be done playing with the steering wheel. He never played the game just the wheel. I finally had to peel off Dallin's fingers so the other boy could play. Let's just say Dallin wasn't happy with me. Poor guy! We need to find one he can play with at our house.

Dallin had lots of fun with his cousins. This is Mason and Carter, the twins. They always are cute in their matching outfits.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures. Dallin looks like he had lots of fun!

the DeCampos Family said...

Yeah for Chuck!!! Can't get enough of that place. I think we are going there for V- Day. I still have tickets I need to cash in!!!!

Johnson Family said...

those pictures were ultra cute. Who belongs to the twins?? Are they Julie's or Amy's or ???? They are adorable

Julie Jan said...

That is right, the twins are adorable!! But yours is too!! Thanks Christa! Happy Birthday Brandon, Nathan and Andrew!! It was fun at Chuckies!

Chlarson Family said...

I'm pretty sure your little boy is one of the most photogentic little kid I've seen...he's so cute! Yes, I am feeling well! No foot rubs, I'll have to get Doug on it!