Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Happenings

Time feels like it is flying these days. It is already February!! Where did January go? I just love our kiddos so much! They are so much fun and growing and getting bigger!


Oh this little girl is so precious! I told Ryan we would have 10 more kids if they were all just like Hannah. Yes, I love our boys so much!!! But Hannah is such a good, easy going girl. She has been sleeping through the night (going about 11 hours) since 8 weeks and is usually just happy. We had her 4 month doctor appt 1 week ago. She is perfectly proportionate as the doctor said. She weighs 13 lbs 10 oz (I know look at her go), 24.5 in long, and I don't remember her head but each is in the 50%. I can't wait till she gets older and we do girly things together!


Our cute Jacob is such a sweet, kind hearted boy. I think he is going through a little clingy, wanting need of me. He wants to be in my arms and no one else in my arms. He loves to play with Dallin and can be a little stinker while playing. He likes to sometimes grab a toy Dallin is playing with and run away. He knows what he is doing. He loves to give kisses and loves his blankets!!! We love this cute boy so much!

Jacob thought it was fun to wear Daddy's hats. Guess he was cold!!

Oh our Dallin!! I love this boy so much and he is growing up fast! He has started to hum. Sometimes he hums as he is doing something and other times he just starts humming. Both Ryan and I love to stop what we are doing and listen to him. He sometimes will also sing along with the Bob the Builder song. He is doing so well with speech. A huge step for him is potty training. We took a week or so off because he was struggling and not wanting to wear his underwear. It's been hard because he has preschool 2 days a week and speech 2 days a week. It's been hard to have several days in a row to just sit at our house. I started it up again yesterday because we had 3 days. He has peed in the toilet before but never pooped until yesterday. He finally did it in the toilet. I was so excited and was screaming and Dallin kept saying we did it! I never thought I would be so excited for poop but I sure was. He hasn't pooped yet today but has told me 2 times that he has to go and has gone. I am soooooooooo proud of our Dallin. This is a huge step for him. We are throwing off his whole world by not putting on a diaper. He still asked yesterday to put his diaper back on but that told me he had to poop. I wouldn't put it on and after awhile he finally did it in the toilet. Enough about poop- we love Dallin so much and are so grateful he blesses our family!

1 comment:

Wendi and Matt said...

Sounds like a lot of fun at your house! So fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon hopefully!