Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Surprise Shower

This last Saturday some sneaky people got a surprise baby shower put together for Pumpkin. I could not believe that Ryan was in on this too. He never can keep a secret from me. Thanks to Lyndsay, Megan, Amilee, Stacey, and Alice it was a lot of fun. We got so many cute and adorable things. She is all ready with clothes, little bracelets, and hair clips and bows. We got several soft, much needed blankets. Of course, we really appreciated the always needed diapers and wipes. I am so excited for the car seat cover that Ryan's family got for Pumpkin. Now we are really ready for this little one to bless our family. We can't wait to see her. Thanks again ladies for such a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

wahooo!!! super fun and what a great surprise!

Johnson Family said...

what a fun time!! I can't wait to see her either!
p.s. I ran into your sister the other day at a botique (Amy). I love your family and hope everything is going great with the pregnancy.
Love,
Christa