Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dallin's Baby

Dallin is so cute and makes me laugh. Just recently he has started calling his tummy his baby. I don't know where that has come from. He will come up to me and tell me his baby hurts when he is hungry. At first I was a little confused. When I asked if it was his tummy he said no- it was his baby that hurt. He pointed to his tummy. I felt so bad when he fell really hard the other day. But then he kept saying his baby hurts. I had to smile. He's so cute. I just love you Dallin so much!!!


Dallin thought it was so cool he had a baby cart (that's what he called it) at Trader Joes. He loved that I put my stuff in his cart.

Dallin is such a big helper in the kitchen. He wanted to help getting the pizza out. I love the oven mitts on both hands.

Like I said, he loves to help in the kitchen!!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

How adorable! He is growing up sooo fast and is such a great helper!! And eggs even, you are so brave!
I am glad to see you are doing wonderful this summer. let me know the next time you are in the Valley so we can get together.