Friday, September 21, 2012

Ryan

Ryan is such an awesome, fun, loving Dad! He does so much for our family. I am so proud of him! Ryan is Elders Quorum president at church which keeps him busy. He loves working at SRP but isn't in love with working nights but we do what we have to do. He loves gardening, loves to do tractor work, loves playing with his kids, helping others, cooking, and loves to make his kids smile. He always is worried about us and that makes me smile- he tells me he just loves our family. We love Ryan and all that he does for us! Thanks for being so amazing!

4 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

Love the updates!!! Everyone is growing up so fast!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Jen & Blake said...

So fun to see the kids pics:) You have such a darling little family, with amazing parents! I love how I can see you and Ryan in the kids. Miss and love you guys!

LauraMedley said...

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tip of your post is awesome http://awriter.org/essaytigerscom.

Majid said...

I have a project that i am just now working on, and I've been on the lookout for such information. I will bookmark this post and i come back in future.
casio