Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hannah Nicole

Hannah Nicole is 2 years old today!! We love her so much!! She has always been our happy girl that loves life. Hannah loves to be just like her older brothers but is learning girly things are fun too. She got Disney dress up shoes and necklaces and bracelets from us today. She loves to wear them all. Hannah can count to 10 and then says blast off. She has started talking so much lately. This morning I was putting clothes in the washer and I heard Hannah say "Mom where are you?" She got most of the words in there. It was so cute. She also will say "Get out! Get out!" when she wakes up from her nap. She is still in a crib. I have tried to potty train her but she isn't ready. She kind of freaks out when I put her on the potty. We just got her a cute Minnie toilet seat to help her learn. I hope that helps. Hannah loves to take baths, do the hot dog dance at the end of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Show (I love watching her do this dance), loves being on the tractor with Dad, loves otter pops, and is a good girl! I love you Hannah Nicole. Thanks for all the snuggles you give me and all the smiles and laughter we share together!

No comments: