Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dallin Graduated From Preschool


Dallin graduated from preschool today! Here he is with his awesome teacher Sherrie Greer. She has been so great working and helping Dallin with his needs. I could not ask for a better teacher for Dallin. Everytime she saw us outside of school, she got down on Dallin's level and said hi. Dallin learned a lot this year. He can count to 10, does pretty well counting all the way to 20, can count backwards perfectly from 5, sings the ABC song (she says that's his favorite and always would ask to sing it), sings the BINGO song, and has learned great social skills. At the beginning of the year he didn't interact a lot with the kids but now he talks to the other kids in full sentences. These last few preschool days he has worn his big boy underwear and has gone all by himself. That's huge because I didn't want to push it. His routine is me helping him and sometimes he wouldn't let Ryan help- had to be me. I wasn't sure what he would do at preschool so I waited for him to be ready. I am so proud of our Dallin. He has grown so much this last year! We are so lucky he is going to this same preschool next year! And one of his best friend's will be in it with him. We are excited for that also!

1 comment:

Wendi and Matt said...

Good Job Dallin!!!! So proud :)