Friday, July 24, 2009

1 Month


Where has this last month gone? Jacob is already 1 month old. I do have a picture from the hospital the day he was born but we can't find our camera. As soon as we find it I will post that picture. We had his check up today. He is 21 and a quarter inches long and 8 lbs 9 oz. He's growing up and too fast!!

Dallin and Jacob together. I want to see both my boys grow each month.

Jacob wide awake and loving the swing.

I forgot to post this picture last time. This was in the hospital just a few hours old. I love this picture!!!

3 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

Time does fly!!! I am still gonna steal him! :)

Hansen Fam said...

Wow! Already a month. He is so cute! I wish you guys were closer so we can see more of him! Dallin looks like he is adjusting well to J!

Crissybug said...

I can't believe he is a month old! You sure have some cute boys.