Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Two Boys


I couldn't find Ryan one day. After looking everywhere I finally found him on the floor of Dallin's room. Both of my boys were taking a nap. Ryan said he wanted to sleep with Dallin. He's so cute!!

Dallin had lots of fun making breakfast with Dad! He's always such a big helper!!



We planted grass the other day and it is coming in beautifully. Dallin likes to help Ryan water it. He does a good job!! We just bought Dallin's beanie last night. We had to put it on this morning.

Aren't my two boys just so cute??!! I love them so very much!!!

6 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

He looks like he is posing in that last shot. What 2 great boys you have. And doing it in Dec is totally fine

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok that is seriously is such a cute picture of him watering the grass. Love his winter beany!!! He is such a cutie!!! I cant believe how much bigger he has got sence the Amilee's Shower!

Our Family said...

I think that is great that Ryan is taking a nap with dallin!

Amy said...

Love the picture of Ryan im Dallin's bedroom. That is so cute! I absolutely love Dallin's smile!

Lyman Family said...

Love the pictures Kimberly. Dallin has got such a sweet smile everytime I see it I can't help but smile.

Julie Jan said...

Ok! Love the picture of Dalling holding the hose. Where did you get the beanie again??