Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Love...

I feel so much love for so many things these days. I LOVE....


I love Ryan so much with all of my heart! Ryan is such an amazing, wonderful, and helpful father and husband. I am so grateful for all he does for our family!! Thanks Honey!

I love Dallin! He is such a good helper, fun loving boy!! Thanks for making me be a better Mom Dallin!

I love Jacob!! Jacob is so sweet to watch with Emma. He is so soft and kind with her. He has a huge heart and loves life to the fullest!

I love Hannah! Hannah is a cute girl with a cute personality. She loves to try to be just like her brothers and have fun!

I love Emma!! She is such a sweet girl and already has me wrapped around her finger. It amazes me all the love I have for each one of our kids!

I love all the snuggle time at our house!

I love Hannah's forehead. When Hannah and I snuggle she sometimes puts her forehead on mine and will just look at me with her big, blue eyes. I will tell her I love her and she smiles!

I love watching our little girl try to be a big girl. Hannah loves to put my shoes on and walk around the house. She also loves to climb in our rocking chair and rock back and forth.

I love all the laughter I hear in our home!

I love when a boy climbs in my lap and wants to hold my hand.

I am truly blessed in my life and I love my life!!

No comments: