Saturday, January 14, 2012

Life

Life is good at the Farr home! We have fun playing, learning, laughing, and loving one another! These are just a few pictures of our life lately!!


Our 3 beautiful kiddos!!!

Hannah didn't think shopping at Safeway was fun. She fell asleep on the cart. One day she will love shopping with me.

Our sweet Jacob we love!! I love his cute smile!!

Hannah loves our new stools!! She sat there just kicking her legs. It was so adorable to watch.

The boys wanted to make a sign. We waited until Ryan came home and the kids set to work. They had so much fun painting! And it wasn't as big a mess as I thought it would end up being.

Jacob is so funny- he sleeps like this sometime. I call it has praying position. He is gone in this picture. I guess it's comfy to him!

Dallin likes to read to Jacob! I love to listen to Dallin's story as he tells it.

Our Dallin we love so much!!!

The boys have so much fun playing together. They were helping each other with this ABC puzzle. Dallin was showing Jacob where to put his letters. It's so nice when they play so well together!

Jacob said he wanted all his friends by him so he went and got them all. Everything is better with your friends!

Hannah loves to sit on the boys bed and play! I love to watch her!

Just after we got home from Christmas, the boys found their Clifford dominoes Nana gave them. They were in heaven and love anything like that!!

1 comment:

Wendi and Matt said...

Cute pics! Love ya. I saw on the side its 34 degrees! BURRR!!