Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Lights

This is our first year going to town on outside lights. Last year we had the Thomas the Train blow up and snowmen faces blinking up by our house but Ryan wanted to do more. So, he ordered LED lights for our house. It took a long 2 weeks to finally come all the way from North Carolina- long for Ryan. He was so excited. We got them last night and as soon as Dallin came home from preschool today the boys were outside having fun. I think it looks awesome! And yes, Ryan put an F on our house. He did that when he was younger.



One of my favorite parts of this time of year is looking at Christmas lights. This year has been even more fun hearing 2 cute boys saying pretty and oohing and aawing over all the lights we see. I love our family and the memories we are making!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

how fun!!! And the F on the roof is classic.
I have your Christmas card, but I don't have your address up there. I can text you too.
Love ya, Christa