Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mom Having Too Much Fun


I just had to!! Isn't Dallin so cute! I can honestly say Dallin has never gotten me, if you know what I mean.

Tummy time is so much more fun with all of Dallin's toys!

Dallin loves his bouncer that plays music and the water moves. He likes to watch the starfish go around and around!

Dallin loves to help me water our flowers in the backyard. He loves to be outside and working with his mom!

I love how everytime I put him in his carseat he looks up to find me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dallin is growing up to be such a big boy. He looks so cute in his bumbo. I am glad he hasn't "gotten" you yet. Feel blessed!!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Now do we need to say anymore??? What a cutie. Let's go swimming this week and have Ryan take them so I can play with Bud. Too cute