Monday, June 11, 2012

2 Big Girls



Hannah is such a big girl now. My goal was to get rid of Hannah's pacifier before Emma came. That didn't happen. She is such a paci girl and has had so many ear infections lately. Her paci was the only thing that made her happy. About 2 weeks ago, Ryan put her down for bed without it and surprisingly she didn't cry. Ever since then, Hannah has been such a big girl and not had her paci. It really was no big deal. If I would have known it would be this easy we would have done it a long time ago. I am so proud of our cute girl. This last month Hannah has also started talking a ton. I love how she comes up to me, puts her arm straight up, and says hi. She runs through the grocery store saying hi to everyone. It is so fun to hear all of her words. I love this picture- she is saying cheese as I pulled my phone out.



We have another big girl these days- Emma!! She has been a champ these last 2 weeks at night. She eats around 8 and goes to bed, gets up at 5:30 or 6 and eats, goes back to bed until around 9 when we start her day. Wahoo!! That has been so nice for me. She has just started to give us HUGE smiles and even today she was using her voice when Ryan was talking to her. I can't believe she is almost 7 weeks.

1 comment:

Wendi and Matt said...

How sweet are they!!!! Can't wait to see them!