Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's Jacob doing?

So this morning I kept hearing noises from Jacob's room. I don't know how long it was but I wasn't sure what he was doing. He is a mover in his sleep so I thought at first he was trying to get comfy. After a while I decided I better go check on him. It was 5:50am. I open the door and peek in and there was Jacob on his back just as happy as can be. He sleeps on his tummy and had rolled. I wondered and chuckled to myself because I didn't know how long he had been on his back. Probably for awhile because thinking back the noise I kept hearing was him kicking his legs. He does that a lot. I was grateful he was happy and not screaming like Dallin would. Hopefully he stays happy when he rolls. He doesn't roll very much. If he does he doesn't know what he's doing. I know this is a fun stage. Hopefully he figures things out fast and stays happy when he does roll.

1 comment:

the DeCampos Family said...

What a silly little boy he is. It was having you guys down here for such a long time!! I meant to stop by this week but time got away from me. ANd don't ask my why but I had a dream that Dallin lived with us??? It was strange!