Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kennedy



Last Saturday I kidnapped Kennedy. I had to go to Target and took her with us. When we were done I asked her what she wanted to do and she said to go to our house. So I sent Cindi a text telling her I kidnapped her daughter and that she would get her back that night. The first thing she wanted to do was take a bubble bath with plastic eggs. She always wants to do that at our house. That’s why her hair is a little messy- it got wet. She even took a nap for me. She had so much fun with Ryan and his remote control car. I loved how everytime it got stuck she told Ryan to get it. That happened a lot. We had so much fun we will have to kidnap her again.

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

You are such a little toot. I can't believe that you did that. It was really nice of you and I could enjoy a Saturday of arguing free. Well till you brought her back. Poor mom had 8 of us to argue. I feel really bad for that!!

Julie Jan said...

What a great sister. When is it my turn...j/k!! KK likes to take baths with plasitc eggs...what?? Whatever keeps them happy!